About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Hello Friends!  Daniela up here on the Authentique Paper Blog today, sharing with you a fun tag set I made using the Nostalgia collection.  I am working with the very talented Lynda Kanase and she designed these darling stamp and die sets.  Pairing them with this Authentique Paper is a perfect fit.

I wanted to add a little homemade flair to the Christmas Tree this year, so I decided to add these tags in random places.  The Die set has a piece to make a slot so you can place something inside.  I wrote "love" notes to my family.  On Christmas morning, I'll give each of them their tags.  I love being able to take out my scraps bag, a darling die set and make up something fun. 
For this tag, I used the die cut twice on the paper.  Once on the patterned paper and using the "slot" die, then using the same die with kraft paper to put behind the patterned paper.  This way the slot works as a pocket!  I decided to stamp and emboss, then add a little ribbon, and extra strip of paper, and whalla, super cute sentiment tag done.  

For this tag I used Gold embossing powder which just makes the paper "pop"!  I made the little tag by hand that goes into the pocket slot.  This one I have a little love note for my husband on the back of the tag.  


For this final tag, I made another little tag to go into the slot for my son.  I hope my family enjoys these tags.  They look pretty cute on the tree!  
If you'd like to know more about this darling Stamp and Die Set, come by my blog for more details! 

Have a wonderfully creative day!  Daniela  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages