About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, November 12, 2018

Handmade Album Featuring "Jingle" by Authentique Paper

Good morning friends! I'm up on the Authentique Blog sharing with you a Mini Album!
I'm so excited to share with you today a beautiful Christmas Album featuring the gorgeous "Jingle" line by Authentique.

This line is just vintage gorgeous with a little cat and doggy flair!  I LOVE this element to the collection!

I've been having a hard time finding premade albums that I really like and are all the sizes I want.  I decided to make my own!  This is not your typical hidden hinge or 12 hour process... I just formed it with thick chipboard.
I wanted a good size that wasn't overwhelming, but big enough that I can decorate fully, and have space for photos and journaling.  My album ended up being 6x8" and I've made 3 different types of pages.  Using all the darling papers and embellishments, I've decorated this album to the hilt, and also have plenty of pockets and spaces for photos etc.

As you can see, this page is smaller than the rest.  This gives some depth to the album and shows off the papers so much!
Lots of pockets and flip ups to add your own special touches.  

 The vintage Animal elements in this collection is so cute!  Look at this page with all the vintage stamps featuring Dogs and Cats.  I just adore it.
More pockets, more cute embellishments, to cover your pages.  The dog Christmas is the BEST.  I'm a dog person so this one really speaks to me! 



I think this is my favorite part of the book, the spine!  I've added a little hang loop and a Christmas charm.  I've also decorated the spine with all the cardstock stickers from the page as well.  

This darling album will be taught at Memories for the Making in Lodi this SATURDAY November 17th, 10am.  Call the store to reserve your space today! 209-333-7577.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages