About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Sunday, July 1, 2018

PageMaps Collaboration!

Hello and Happy First Day of July! 

I'm so excited to share that the Design Team Members of Authentique have teamed up with the wonderful ladies at PageMaps and have used all Authentique papers to do the sketches!  Head on over to the PageMaps Blog to see all our creations.  Here are my two submissions to the collaboration!
For my 1st sketch, I've used the brand new Companions Line by Authentique featuring our new little bundle of joy, Ginger!






For my second sketch, I've used the new Authentique paper line Meadow.  I switched it up a little bit, but love how it turned out!




 This was SO MUCH FUN! I realized how much I love to do layouts and how much I miss them!  Please do go around to all of the Authentique Designers and visit the PageMaps Blog to see others take on these sketches.  Thank you to everyone who participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages