About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Introducing "Sunday's with Sizzix" Recurring Class!

NEW Class Announcement! Come join me once a month for Sunday's with Sizzix! This is going to be a great class for those that love to use dies and would like to learn tips, tricks, and various ways to use Sizzix Dies and Accessories! I will focus on up to 3 dies each month. We will make super cute things with the dies, you'll get to play with the dies and make as many as you'd like of whatever we're making that day. I'll have a special pricing package on the dies as well.
First up will be the fantastic Jen Long Designs Pineapple Fold-a-Long card, and the Lori Whitlock Box Die. We'll make two of each item in class.
Each class will be $25 and the price of the dies will be an additional cost.
This will be a great time for you to come over, learn about the machines, use them and ask questions as well.
Come on over to the website to sign up!
For those not able to attend in person, I'm going to do a Facebook Live that evening to show you all our makes and any tips and tricks with the option to purchase the package of two dies with the kits we made that day!

http://www.theartlifeshop.com/product/sunday-s-with-sizzix-august-5-1pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages