About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Down on the Farm Mini Album Kit AVAILABLE NOW!

This kit is now available in my shop! It is a darling Mini Album featuring the Doodlebug Collection Down on the Farm. It's a perfect little mini measuring 4x6. With lots of flaps, pockets, photo mats and more, its perfect for a gift for a loved one or to document an occasion for yourself. My kits come complete with full step by step instructions, fully cut papers in order to complete your album, lots of goodies and extras too! Grab one quick as they are going fast!

Down on the Farm Mini Album Kit 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages