About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Memorial Day Post with Authentique Paper


I am so excited to share with you my Memorial Day project!  Its so fun to work with all these fantastic designers and see their creations for the holiday!  Mine is a Flip Flap Accordion Mini, and features lots of places for journaling, photos and memorabilia.  With all the fabulous Americana paper lines Authentique Paper designs, its so easy to make a project with any of the.  This is Glory, an oldie but goodie, that never goes out of style.  I hope you enjoy the holiday and celebrate all those who have served.  I am blessed and honored to say, I grew up a Navy Brat, and in our family, we have someone who is currently or have served in the past in every Branch of the Military.  Thank you to everyone who has served.  Daniela





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages