About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, April 16, 2018

Altered Boxes Workshop

 

Hello Friends!  
I've scheduled a new CLASS!  
Altered Spring Boxes 
May 6th, 1-5pm, $45
Walnut Creek

Come join me in making these Spring Altered Boxes!  We will use all kinds of fun Tim Holtz products and we will learn some new techniques.  This is a limited workshop and space is limited.  There will be no kits for this class.  Sign up asap to secure your spot.  
I have now added a page on my website to sign up for classes here in Walnut Creek.  You can find it here:

The Art Life Shop 

I hope you can join us in a fun filled day of crafting with creatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages