About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Friday, April 6, 2018

April Refreshed Planner!

Hello Crafty Friends, Daniela here up on the Authentique Paper Blog today to share with you my April Planner.  I have used the darling and oh so perfectly perfect for April,  "Refreshed" line!
This line is full of such cute elements and fits the theme so perfectly.
This months Cover I used all Refreshed papers with Tim Holtz Punches and Dies for flowers and word.  For the outside cover, this month, I decided to laminate one of my favorite patterns from this paper line and make a Traveler Journal cover out of it.  This was so fun to make!  I rifled through my charms and made a hanging charm for the cover as well.  
Each month I make my own planner and always try to add something new.  This time Die Cuts for Planners.  Sizzix makes darling Die Cuts and with the patterns in the papers in this collection, it works so well together. It's fun to have a fun page or two in my monthly planner, just something to make me smile when I see it.  This is a picture of my dear mom, Lucia when she was a little girl.  All the papers and stickers are from Refreshed!  


 
On this page, I made a double pocket page.  More places to tuck notes, receips, memos, anything!  I always have spots to place a photo in my planner, it makes me print out at least a few each month to get into my planner.  

 More photo mats, along with a cute banner.  On the right, you'll see my pocket page made with the Refreshed papers.  These are so cute and provides more places for fun things!

I also always add a few regular pockets, then I put the cutout cards with lined paper on the back, in the pocket so I can grab one and write down a memory for the month.  On the right, another pocket page with lots of cute stickers from the collection.  

The page on the left has two strips of paper that hold these two journaling cards that open up and hang on the strips.  A notes page is essential in any Planner!

I hope you've enjoyed going through my April Planner.  With Refreshed being perfect for April, its been so fun to work with and I'm enjoying breaking out my Planner everywhere I go!
Have a great weekend!  
Daniela Costa
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages