About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Adventures in Wonderland

Hello Friends!  I have been hunkered down creating these past few weeks and am getting close to some big announcements!  But first, lets schedule a class!

 Adventures in Wonderland Mini Album
Sunday April 22, 1-5pm, $45
Walnut Creek, CA 

These new workshops at my home are very limited in size and will always come with a full package of a mixed media product for you to use and keep.  Also, I'll be offering full Kits with step by step instructions and everything you'll need to create the mini album.

To sign up for this class or to reserve a kit, Choose below!




Kit or Class


I hope you can join me in these new types of workshops here in my home.  We have a great day and you'll be surrounded by crafty friends and inspired by everything around you! 

Please email me at theartlife@yahoo.com for any questions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages