About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

More La La Land Crafts Love!

Happy First Day Of Spring!

This week I'm sharing another super fun project I made with products by La La Land Crafts!  I absolutely love the images and mixing them with my Mixed Media style has been so much fun.  Here I've used:

 No Place Like Home Stamp Set
Spring Blossom Die
Floral Pocket Die
Keyholes Die

I've also used Authentique Paper , Tonic Nuvo Mousse, Tim Holtz Stencils and the tray.  I used watercolor pencils to color everything.  I hope you enjoy this darling mixed media piece!  My favorite colors and the Stamp set is darling!

Stay tuned for another project next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages