About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Friday, March 16, 2018

Authentique Paper Dame Collection Mini Card Extravaganza

Hello Friends, today I'm up on the blog to show off another wonderful project made with DAME!
Truly a magnificent line and with this project, I've utilized a 6x6 pad and the brand new We R Memory Keepers Mini Envelope Punch.  The prints and cutouts in the 6x6 are a perfect match.


 This envelope punch even punches a 1 inch card!  How perfect is the bird element and the beautiful lady element of the papers for a 1 inch card!  With the beauty of the DAME collection, you don't need to add a ton of extra embellishments to it.  As you can see from my mini cards, I just added some NUVO drops, a little twine and whalla, darling cards with envelopes made from the paper line.

  

 I tried to make all the cute little sizes of envelopes, and then made the matching cards.  I have used the mini cutout sheet from the 6x6 pad on the fronts of the mini cards below.  They measure about 2 inches each.
The box I used to hold all the cards is a mini Graphic 45 Box, covered in Tonic Studios Nuvo Mousse.  I am saving this for Mothers Day, and will put little messages of love for my mom inside each of the cards and give her the box filled with them.  Hopefully this may inspire you to do the same for your loved one! 


Grab up those 6x6 pads, they are hidden gems and perfect for your mini creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages