About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, March 12, 2018

La-La Land Crafts Collaboration!

Today I wanted to share with you a project I've made using the La-la Land Stamps and Dies.  I have always been a big fan of Irina and her wonderful images, but was intimidated by the coloring!  I got over that by just doing ME!  I use color pencils or watercolor pencils.  I wanted to keep my style but incorporate her darling images.  The dies are top quality and cut like butter! The detail in them is on point! This was so much fun to make!  I think Tim Holtz products and La La Land are perfect together, dontcha think?  I'm thinking of making this a mixed media class, would that be fun?  Let me know!  I'll be sharing more projects in the near future, I have a bunch in the works and I'm loving La-La Land!  Below is a list of the products I used, and links to get the stamps and dies.
They also have a fantastic Fan Page on Facebook if you haven't joined, come see how gorgeous these ladies can color this darling images!  Link to Facebook Page  Link to La La Land Fan Group



For this project I used the following products:
La-La Land:
Others:
Tim Holtz Etcetera Tag
SA Crafters Wood Frame
Tim Holtz Paper
Tim Holtz Stencil 
Tim Holtz Cityscape Die
Tonic Nuvo Mousse 
Tim Holtz Alpha Die 


I hope to see you on their pages soon!  Thanks for looking!
Daniela





2 comments:

Pages