About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Frontier Fun at Memories for the Making in Lodi, CA

NEW CLASS ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm here to announce a new class! 
Saturday April 14th, 10-1pm, Memories for the Making, Lodi
(209) 333-7577

Frontier Fun 

Come join me at this darling shop to make this mini album filled with Authentique Paper's "Frontier" line.  Perfect for the cowboy/cowgirl in your life or someone who loves the outdoors and horses.
Lots of places for journaling and photos!

Call the store asap as spots are limited.  Can't wait to see you there!  If you cannot make it, contact me for a kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages