About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Baby its COLD OUTSIDE!

Hello Friends!  Daniela here to share with you a great mini album featuring Alpine Wishes!  I am lucky enough to live in California, where its cold but wow the country is in this cold front so I hope you are all cuddled up inside crafting away!




I absolutely LOVE all the elements in the Alpine Wishes collection!  How on trend is the darling Alpaca/Llama?  He is wearing a SWEATER... sqqqqquuuueeeeel.... It just makes me happy!  I noticed that while cutting another line we will be showing off here very soon... just cutting it and laying it out makes me so happy.  Every paper fits together, the patterns are all amazing and the colors are put together so well.  Don't even get me started on all the vintage images and sayings.  

I love using the PineCone Press Chipboard 6x6 album to craft with.  Its a huge chunky 6x6, which means you can go nuts on the dimension of your embellishments.  I love to use the papers and stickers of each Authentique Collection to make my own embellishments.  I found these incredible silver and glass cabochons and picked one of the snowflake stickers from the sticker sheet and made my own embellishment with an Authentique sticker!  


 I really enjoyed playing with this paper line and all the fun vintage sayings and drawings.  How cute are these kids from the cutouts?

Each page is filled with darling pictures, great sayings, and perfect patterned paper. I can't wait to add photos of our trips to the snow from this winter!
I'm also attaching a video walkthrough I prepared for this album.  I hope you all enjoy, please leave some love for Authentique today!








Thank you so much for looking, I hope you've enjoyed and I hope I've inspired you to create something fun! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages