About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Friday, December 22, 2017

Sparkle and Sprinkle Creative TEAM 2018!!

Hello Friends!  I am so excited to announce that I have been picked to be on the Sparkle and Sprinkle Creative Team!  I hope you know all about them, they are a fantastic company in Florida, and feature the fabulous "Demo Donna".  They make amazing Glitters, Embossing Powders, Stamps and work exclusively with Tonic Studios, which is right up my alley!

I'll be providing inspiration and showing off brand new product a few times a month, I might teach, I might do videos, who knows?

They are going to formally announce in the New Year, but I just couldn't wait, I wanted to tell all my people!  I am so excited for 2018, I am ready, I feel creative and lets do this!

Go give them a visit either on their WEBSITE or their FACEBOOK page!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing your designs & demos as well. You are one creative lady and I'll be playing along with you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you as part of the team!!

    ReplyDelete

Pages