About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Class This Weekend! January 28th


February Creative Planning
Sunday January 28, 10-2pm, $35/50 
Its All about the Scrapbook, Dixon CA
707-676-5252
Are you ready to take on February!~  Come take the February Creative Planning Class, and get organized and be super cute!  We will make a Travelers Notebook Planner Featuring the gorgeous Authentique Paper Line, Lovestruck.  You get everything to make the guts of the planner.  If you would like a handmade fabric cover with a charm, it is an extra $15

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages