About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Its almost Fathers Day!

Lets celebrate Fathers Day this year with a mini album made with "Dapper" by Authentique Paper!
This is the perfect paper line to celebrate the men in your life!  Featuring fantastic vintage images and sayings,  the Dapper collection is colorful and and oh so "cheeky".  The Album I made features the Dapper Collection, a Prima Marketing album as well as embellishments from SA Crafters (wood TV), and Tonic Studios.

The cover features great papers and images from the Dapper Collection.  I love how most of their 12x12 Sticker sheets has some kind of word in a "banner" form.  I love using these on my covers.  I've used a "vintage style wood TV from SA Crafters as well as Tonic Nuvo Drops to decorate the cover.
 Each of my pages features lift up flaps, pockets and photo mats to hold all kinds of fun photos or notes celebrating the wonderful men in your life.  The colors Authentique Paper has chosen are so retro vintage and I love it.  Each of the sayings on the sticker sheets or cut out cards is so funny and so true!


 I love cutting out portions of the papers and using them to create a fold out.  Underneath the fold outs I usually put one of the cutout cards or a photo mat.  Making pockets in my mini albums in a must so you can place notes and extra photos.

Whether its your father, your husband or brother, the papers and sayings work for everyone.  I can find sayings that completely describe my Father in Law, and others that are my husband.  Authentique Paper picks the best images and knows how to put together wonderful papers and stickers.  All you need to do is add some fun embellishments, and some handwritten notes!
 I've had so much fun creating and teaching with each of their lines and am so excited for what they come up with in the future.  I've taught this class once, and have one more date on the books at Live Happy Paper Crafts in Danville, CA.  Visit their website to sign up!  Also, you can contact me at theartlife@yahoo.com for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages