About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Friday, May 26, 2017

Dylusions Project for Live Happy Paper Crafts

I am so honored that Live Happy Paper Crafts has asked me to be on their Design Team!  I am here to share my first Design Team project, Using some of my favorite products, here is my HUGE letter "A"!  All the products I used can be found on their Website, and if you click on any of the products highlighted, it will link you right to their website store.  RIGHT NOW you'll get 20% their entire website!  AMAZING!
First, I used lots of Dylusions paints.  Now these are NOT your normal acrylic paints.  These are pigment paints, and are so concentrated, you only need one coat to fully cover anything.  Its not watered down like your cheaper acrylic paints, and I promise you, if you try these once, you'll never go back to using the cheap acrylic paints again.  They go on any surface like butter and dry super fast. The color is so vibrant and makes any project "pop".  To get all my lines, I used a ruler and pencil all over the "A", and in some spots to get a great line, I used washi tape as my "paint" tape.




 I've also used the mini Creative Dyary Dolls. Dylusions Paint Pens and I am in LOVE with them!  They are soooo vibrant and color like a dream!  I am hoping she will release lots of colors, cause I'm IN!
More products used in this project are all the fun Dylusions Stencils.  I've just used them with black paint to give it more "pop".  Once I was happy with my stenciling, I used my Dylusions White Paint Pen to doodle on all my black stenciled parts.  The final addition to my project was to color some seam binding with the Dylusions Sprays.  So beautiful, vibrant and the right amount of POP.  You can find all the Dylusions Sprays at the store or on their website! 

 
This was so much fun to make this project!  If your in the Bay Area, come visit Live Happy Paper Crafts in Danville!  The store has all these wonderful products and so much more!  They also have the HUGE Paper Mache Letters to decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages