About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Distress Oxide Cards

Today I'll be teaching the Distress Oxide Card Class and Playdate at Live Happy Paper Crafts in Danville.  This is the 3rd time teaching it, and I LOVE it! Its a great class as I encourage people to create the cards themselves and none turn out exactly alike.  I love that!  I get the most enjoyment out of watching others create, so this is a class near and dear to my heart!  I give class participants lots of various backgrounds and textures to play with and see how the oxide inks work on them.  My favorite is using the Prima Marketing Watercolor paper.  Its super thick and absorbent and just works so well with the Oxide Ink.  I also give them a Neenah White paper, some manila tags, which are embossed. This way they can see how the inks work. Also I show them coloring Ribbon which is my favorite part!  Here are the cards for today!  I hope you can join me in a class soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages