About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Winner Winner!

Wow thanks to everyone who liked, commented or just followed along my first Blog post designing for Authentique!  What a fun fun day!

So, I promised a winner for doing a couple of things... and Tony picked a winner:

Laurie Bradshaw!

Contact me ASAP and I'll get you a prize pack from Authentique paper!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the awesome paper pack, Daniela! I will be happy to use it all!

    ReplyDelete

Pages