About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Class Updates

Yesterday I had the pleasure of having a full house of lovely inspiring ladies over to make Vintage Inspired Mixed Media Valentine Cards.  I can't tell you how much fun we all had.  I already love to have people over to my house/studio to craft.  I really like the friendship and bonding the women do over making homemade crafts.  I don't know what it is, but I think I get as much if not more from teaching then the students do.  I always run around like a crazy women for the two days before they're here, but then when I'm ready and everyone comes and smiles, and is inspired, I just am so happy.  This industry has seen so much heartache with stores closing, companies closing and I just keep on chugging along.  My style has changed over the years, but now that I've been doing this for over 10 years, I'm finally learning to stay with what I love and not follow to many trendy things.  I love mixed media, I love vintage inspired things, and I love using unconventional items in my crafting.  Yesterday's class was a simple class, but taught techniques that I think everyone can use in their crafting.  The ladies all left with finished cards, and I think they were inspired to make more! I also haven't taken enough photos when I'm teaching of the wonderful faces of these women who actually inspire me!  So, here are some pictures from yesterday.  I'll be teaching at my home every month at least, the last Sunday of each month.  Stay tuned for another class announcement for the 28th of February!~
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages