About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, March 28, 2016

Canvas Love

Here I am!  Posting and updating my blog!  Today I am sharing my love for canvas.  I have been making lots of mini canvas' using the Stampendous Melt Art Technique and I absolutely love it!  It is a great way to make a focal point of your canvas, and make beautiful mixed media backgrounds to match.  Today I'm showing some "spring" themed canvas.  I loved using lots of vibrant colors.  I hope you enjoy taking a peek at my art.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages