About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, September 7, 2015

Art Journaling


Have you ever done an Art Journal?  Are you intimidated by those blank pages in a book?  Come join me at the Dixon store, Its all about the Scrapbook to get those creative juices flowing.  I offer a monthly Art Journal Class where I teach you a few techniques and provide all the products you'll need to create up to two beautiful Art Journal spreads.  This month we'll focus on Halloween pages and the techniques are Modeling paste and drip backrounds.  I've gone into my vintage collage sheet collection and brought out lots of cute witches to piece together for your page.  We'll also play with embossing powder and so much more!  You bring your own Art Journal (or purchase one at the store, they have a great selection), normal tool kit, including wet adhesive, paint brush and anything artsy you might want to include on your pages.

Class - Art Journaling
Date -  September 18, 6-9pm
Where - Its all about the Scrapbook, Dixon, CA
Call - 707-676-5252 to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages