About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Friday, August 28, 2015

Back to School Around Here

Hello Friends!

I have had a very busy and fun summer and I hope you did too!  Tony went back to school this week, so I am ready to be back on schedule with my art and classes etc.  I'm busy getting things ready for the fall/winter and have lots to share with everyone!

I am a sales rep for Stampendous, a fantastic California based company whose stamps are just fantastic!  They go from very artsy to super cute!  If you know me, I lean towards the artsy messy side, but being able to see and play with super cute stamps like house mouse.  I absolutely LOVE the house mouse stamps now and am having so much fun creating with them.  I recently did a catalog/mini class at Chico Scrapbooks, in Chico, CA and we had a blast.  I plan on doing these each quarter at various locations in northern California, stay tuned for more info on these.  For now, I'll share some of my sample cards made with each of the stamps.  These are my Halloween Samples, I'll have a class soon on a bunch of these.  I've also used lots of the "Jewel Kits" with these cards.  These are fantastic kits that have glitter, embossing powder, glass glitter and more!  They add such fantastic beauty to your cards.  You'll learn all about them and how to use them all together in an upcoming class.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages