About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Its a BIRD CRAZY Halloween!

So, these birds have taken the Paper Arts industry by storm!  I know I am in love with them, and love crafting with them.  I am a bird lover already so these really struck a cord with me.  I've been crafting with them since they came out at CHA last winter.

In all of these classes, you'll learn lots of techniques, including watercoloring, embossing, distress inking, collage work and so much more!

I have a bunch of classes coming up using them.  The next one is this FRIDAY at Its all about the Scrapbook in Dixon, CA 707-676-5252.  Come on out and join us!

Friday, September 25th, 6-9pm
Its all about the Scrapbook, Dixon
Its a Bird Crazy Halloween Card Class




Saturday October 11th, 2-5pm


Katies World, Stockton, CA
Bird Crazy Halloween Card Class
209-271-2999

Sunday October 25th 1-5pm
My Home, Walnut Creek, CA
Bird Crazy Haunted House, $40
925-639-5881 or email me at theartlife@yahoo.com

This is going to be such a fun Mixed Media class that you'll learn so much and go home with a great decoration piece for your home!  We'll play with so much fun product and its going to be so much fun!  I hope you can join me for this fun class at my home in Walnut Creek!





1 comment:

Pages