About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, June 22, 2015

Sizzix Card Class June 28th, 1pm - 3pm

Are you looking for a fun card class?  I've got one right up your alley!  This is going to be a great Sizzix Card Class.  Using dies from all your favorite Sizzix Designers and brand new releases from them, we'll make 5 really fun interactive cards.  This will not only be a great way to see and play with the new dies, but you'll go home with 5 completed cards to have on hand for loved ones.  I'll have all 3 of my Sizzix Machines out to use and play with, including the new 9 inch machine.  Not only will be make the cards, but I'll demo anything you want to see using the Sizzix Machine.  Brand new accessories like the Precision Base Plate, Embossing Folders, a how to guide for all your dies whether their Thinlets or Steel Ruled.  All supplies included, but bring your normal tool kit with you.


Sizzix Card Class
Sunday June 28th, 1pm - 3pm, $35

Costa Residence, Walnut Creek, CA
Email me at theartlife@yahoo.com to reserve your spot or click below to sign up right away! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages