About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

New Mixed Media Card Class Scheduled!

REVISED - ADDED ANOTHER DATE AND PLACE:

Are you ready for some fun classes in July?  I have two really great Mixed Media Card Class days scheduled for July 11, and 12th!


Mixed Media Card Class
July 11th is Richards in Alamo at 1pm, $35 and 
August 8th, Memories for the Making, Lodi, 10am, $35 
Lets play with lots of Sizzix Dies, Tim Holtz products and learn so much about Mixed Media.  You'll learn lots of mixed media techniques which you can use in all your crafty projects.  You'll take home 4 beautiful cards and be inspired to create so much more.  You'll stamp, ink, emboss, and learn the tricks of coming up with beautiful cards.
Sign up by clicking here:



Mixed Media Card Class
July 12th, Katies World, Stockton, CA 
$40 each or take both and its $35 each

I'm teaching two really fun classes.  The first is the Tim Holtz Blueprints Class where we will make 4 great cards.  We will use colored pencils to make them pop, along with lots of fun papers and embellishments.  Second class is a Mixed Media Frenzy!  We will use Sizzix Dies, Distress Ink, and lots of really great techniques to complete these 4 fun cards. This will be my first time teaching at Katies World and I'm super excited, I hope you'll come out to join us in a full day of fun and learning!  Call the store directly at 209-931-8131 for all the details and to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages