About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Lets GET CRAFTY!

 My Summer is getting booked up and I'm so excited to be teaching all over Northern California.  I hope you can come join me and one or more of my classes.  A little bit of everything, from Scrapbooking to Mixed Media to Cards, we are going to have a fun filled Crafty Summer!

Because my calendar is getting so full, I've added a page to my blog "Calendar of Events".  This had pictures, dates and information about all my classes through July.  August is coming soon!  From Richards in Alamo to Katie's World in Dixon, I'll be traveling all over this summer.

I'm also preparing for our upcoming Northern California Retailer Event June 1st.  This is such a huge event for my Sales side.  We are hosting the phenomenal Brenda Walton and Tammie Wilson of Sizzix and Faber Castell for a special workshop day for Retailers and Designers/Teachers and Bloggers.  If you are interested in the details and would like to attend, email me at theartlife@yahoo.com and I can get the information to you.

Next weekend, I'll be hanging out at Richards Arts and Crafts in Alamo on May 23rd.  I'll be in the store from 11-3pm, First will be a Chameleon Pen Demo.  You can come and play with these fun Alcohol based pens and see how easy they are to use.  Then I'll be showing my upcoming classes and samples of my work.  I'll be teaching 3 classes in June/July. Please come out and support this family owned business.  Its such a fun store with a little bit of everything and a great place to find that special something for yourself or your home.

I've got to get back to work on samples and getting information out to retailers for my summer classes. Go out and get crafty this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages