About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, April 6, 2015

April is here!

Happy Spring!  I hope your having a great month!  I've been so busy with life, jobs, and enjoying the wonderful spring weather we've been having.

I taught a bunch in March, and April will just a few things as we are coming up on National Scrapbook Day in early May.




I taught two make and takes at the
Scrapbook Territory Card Extravaganza
and it was so much fun!  I taught the brand 
new Tim Holtz Coffee Dies and Embossing 
Folders and the brand new Jen Long 
Sizzix Card Dies

These kinds of events are so much fun, I love to see all my friends coming in to learn and shop and I love seeing peoples faces when they make cute things!


I also did a Demo for Chameleon Art Pens at Richards Crafts in Alamo.  If you haven't visited either the San Ramon or Alamo store, make the trip to this wonderful family run business.  Think of it as a mom and pop Michaels with wonderful helpful employees with a little bit of everything you'd need. They have home decor, art supplies, flowers, beads, toys and of course Scrapbooking.  I love being out in front of people and showing them new products or helping them find their creativity!  I will be doing more of these events in the future so stay tuned!

I was able to visit two stores these past few weeks, Chico Scrapbooks in Chico California.  This store is jam packed with really fun items.  The Mixed Media Isle was amazing and had everything Tim Holtz, Dyan Reavely and all the things you'd love to make Art Journals, and just get messy.  They have tons of beautiful papers and lots of Scrapbooking Page Kits.  Go give them a visit as its well worth the drive.

The second store I visited is Memories for the Making in Lodi.  This is an institution as Tehran has been there for 20 years!  This store brought me back to the heyday of scrapbooking with darling handmade Titles, scrapbooking pages and cards.  Its a great store with a wonderful owner and she carries lots of beautiful papers embellishments and handmade items that would be perfect for your Scrapbooking.  I'll be teaching there starting April 30, so come on out and give a Local Scrapbook Store some love!

It was I'll be teaching two workshops this weekend at Scrapbook Territory.  Two really fun card classes with the latest releases from Tim Holtz!  Who doesn't love those darn stamps, Bird Crazy!
I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed! I also am in LOVE with the Tim Blueprints stamps and these are so much fun to color!  Here are the two workshops this weekend:

Bird Crazy Card Class - April 11, 10:30am - 1:00pm, $30 Daniela Costa 
 

Come join Daniela in making these darling "Bird Crazy" Tim Holtz Inspired Cards.  We'll use the great Bird Crazy Stamp set, Sizzix Tim Holtz Dies and Gelatos to create our backgrounds.  Make 4 great cards in class and learn some great techniques! 

You can bring your own Copic markers or try out the new Chameleon Art Pens in this class.

Bring scissors, tweezers, pop dots, liquid and dry adhesive and your Copics if you have them!   
  
 Please call the store to sign up at 510-559-9929










Blueprints Cards, April 11, 2 - 4:30pm, $30 Daniela Costa

Lets play with the newest Tim Holtz Blueprint Stamps!  We will use the brand new Tim Holtz Blueprints Stamp Set, Tombow Colored Pencils and lots of great papers, ribbons and charms to create 4 fun cards in this class.

Bring your normal tool kit including scissors, wet and dry adhesive, distress inks (if you have them) and colored pencils (if you have them)

Call the store to sign up and I hope to see you and play!

510-559-9929

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages