About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, March 26, 2015

March Madness

I hope everyone is having a fantastic March!  I've been so busy working and playing.  Its hard to balance working almost 4 jobs, along with everything else, but I love what I do so I'm plugging along.

This month I held my first Retailer Workshop for Advantage Sales.  We provide a quartlery (or so) workshop where we invite two manufacturers to come to our area and show off their new products and catalogs.  This time we had Jen Long of Sizzix and Peggi from Stampendous.  Wow what a fun day.  We had teachers, store owners and designers playing with great products and learning so much from the Manufacturers. I think its great store owners are friends, and come together like this for support.  Jen Long is a doll and her innovative dies for Sizzix are so stinkin cute!  Here are some we made that day!
 

 

The Stampendous team brought out the Dreamweavers stencils and wow those are so beautiful and the "wow" factor for clients will be amazing.  I can't thank everyone enough for coming out!

I've been teaching and creating a little bit, getting ready for a Store Demo this Saturday March 28 at Richards Crafts in Alamo.  I'll be showing off the Chameleon Art Pens and letting people try them out this Saturday from 11-1pm.  Come on over and say HI!


I am then teaching Sunday at Scrapbook Territory one of my favorite projects, the 12x12 Mixed Media piece.  I really love how it came together and the students will love the techniques I'm showing them as you can use them in so many different ways.  I think there is still room in that class, Sunday March 29th at 2pm.  Call the store to sign up as this is a great one! 510-559-9929.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages