About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March is going to be FUN!

With my new job, I'm meeting a lot of fun people and getting to visit lots of Northern California stores.  I also have the opportunity to teach at some great stores!  March is filled with 5 wonderful classes at 3 different stores.

March 14 - Its all about the Scrapbook in Dixon. - I'll be teaching two fun mixed media classes with products from Tim Holtz, Faber Castell, Chameleon Pens, and so much more.  A Card class in the morning and a Canvas class in the afternoon.  I'd love to see you there, see below for more information, or their Facebook Page for more information Its all about the Scrapbook.


March 22 - Scrapbook Island Creative Escape - I am so excited to be at this new location of the store! I'll be teaching a Art Journaling Introduction class featuring the fantastic new Stampendous Products.You'll learn how to make beautiful backgrounds and use their new releases to create a two page spread then you'll have the rest of the afternoon to play with all the products.  Here is a picture of some of the things you'll be learning:
Class starts at 11 and you'll have free class time till 5pm, $40 all materials included.  Call the store to sign up at 408-978-8900.

March 29 - Scrapbook Territory - I have two Mixed Media Classes on this day, first up a great Easter Vintage Inspired Tag class.  We will make 4 darling tags featuring Cracked Pistachio by Tim Holtz as well as Sizzix dies, sprays, inks, vintage collage and tons of ribbon to make these darling tags. You'll learn lots of great techniques as well as making super cute tags for yourself or a loved one.
10:30 - 1pm, $35
March 29 - Scrapbook Territory 2pm - Mixed Media Home Decor Piece. Come join me in making this beautiful art piece which you can display in your home or give as a gift to a loved one.  We will use Stampendous products to create this beautiful background and use their stamps to create this one of a kind piece.  You'll learn a ton of techniques and take home a beautiful project.  You will also receive a wood frame to house your work of art.  $40
Call Scrapbook Territory at 510-559-9929 to sign up for either of these classes!  

I hope to see you at any one of these upcoming classes.  Support your Local Scrapbook Store and visit any of these wonderful stores!  The owners are so fantastic and each store has such a great selection or various products!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages