About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Fun Class and Playing again!

I'm having so much fun playing with new products from CHA and teaching more classes!  This past weekend, I taught my Vintage Valentine Tag Class to these lovely ladies!   It was so much fun, I love to see how others interpret my tags and make them their own.  We inked, we sprayed, we layered and glittered.  I love to provide the products and the inspiration and have them learn something new along the way.  My classes tend to run long, as we all become great friends and lots of them I've known for many many  years.  Its so nice to have people that I care about come take my classes.  This art has provided me with so many wonderful friendships that will last a lifetime.  Here is a picture of all the ladies, including my dear mother who takes every class she can with me. She is my inspiration and I get any artistic talent from her.


Another fun thing I did is play with these fantastic new stamps by Stampers Anonymous - Zombie Casanova.  These are (its hard to say) DARLING but gross at the same time.  I love them.  I can't wait to give them out as my Valentines this year.  
Today I'm going to visit two of my "stores" one in Dixon and one in Fairfield.  I'm setting up some classes with the Bird Crazy theme at "Its all about the Scrapbook" in Dixon.  I'll be announcing that date soon!  I hope you can come make some fun things with me at this great store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages