About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Bird Crazy!

So..... I'm sure most of you have seen the fantastic new stamp set from Tim Holtz, Bird Crazy!  It was one of my most favorite releases of CHA Winter.  I would have never thought I'd pick a stamp set to be one of my favorites, but it is!  I've always loved birds, especially ones with personality as I grew up with Parrots, Cockatiels, etc. This set is right up my alley.  Tony and I have been playing with them for over a week and we just can't get enough!

I've come up with two fun classes and will announce dates and places soon!  First up is a Bird Crazy Mixed Media Canvas.  This utilizes the stamps, Chameleon Pens, Faber Castell Gelatos, Tim Holtz Stencil and much more!  You learn so much technique in this one.  I always like to make sure you learn something by taking a class with me.  Its very important to me to inspire as well as actually teach you something!

The second class will be a card class using the same materials and learning the same type of techniques, we'll make 4 cards in the class!  If you didn't see, Chameleon Pens featured my Stampendous cards on their Facebook Page and Simon Says Stamp reposted my Birds Canvas on their Instagram!  I love the world we live in where we can lift each other up and share our art!  I love seeing what everyone is doing out there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages