About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California area. I work with wonderful companies to provide sales support and education.

Welcome to my Blog!

If your new to The Art Life and would like to learn more,
come visit the old blog to learn more about me and my history!
www.theartlife.typepad.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Stampendous Stamps and Chameleon Pens

So as a designer and teacher, this is the time of year where we are all chomping at the bit, waiting for new product to arrive!  I have been so inspired by all the wonderful products coming out this year.

As a Sales Representative, I've been able to try products that I necessarily wouldn't try and I'm so happy I have!  I've always admired Stampendous Stamps but haven't had a lot of chances to play with them.  I am so excited to be working with this fantastic company.  The people are so helpful and supportive on both the Sales side and the education side.
Chameleon Pens is one I would have walked right by as I have always been a "Copic" girl.  Now don't worry I still LOVE my copics, but after trying the Chameleon Pens at CHA I was intrigued.  As a Sales Rep for them, I needed to believe in the product I was selling so I spent a few hours playing with them at home with the Stampendous Stamps.  What a match made in heaven.
I was given the brand new Fran Seiford Flower Stamps and the Die Set to go along with it.  I then used the Chameleon Pens to color the flowers and wow did they turn out beautiful.  Now, I was never a Copic master of blending etc, so blending with the Chameleons was so easy and worked so well that I was not intimidated or worried about the outcome.  The pens are like butter and blending is so easy, it really makes the flowers look like watercolor.  I was able to get all these tones out of a set of 22 markers.  They are amazing.  Here are two samples of the cards I'll be offering as a class very soon!  I hope I can show you in person how fun these pens can be right along side your copic markers.  I think they both can have a place in your stash!
Look for these stamps and pens at your local scrapbook store, contact me to have them carry these!

1 comment:

  1. I love these projects. Great job. I heard of these Chameleons poems earlier today for the first time. I have Copics but now I want these as well.

    ReplyDelete