About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, March 4, 2013

A Moms job is never done and BOWLING

I have had a hectic week!  For those of you who don't know, I am VP of Tony's school PTA.  This upcoming weekend is our annual auction.  I am also the room parent for Tony's class and in charge of the auction project, so I'm knee deep in PTA and school stuff, but its a lot of fun and I love giving back to my sons education!  I'll share the class project when its done. 
I'm teaching the Vintage Pink Mini Album on Sunday at my home in Walnut Creek, and there are a few spots left, please email me or click HERE to sign up through Paypal.  I'd love to have you! 



I also taught a fantastic class at Scrapbook Territory and it was so inspiring and made me so happy.  Realizing that I just love to meet new people and inspire their creativity means I need to teach more!  I love seeing finished projects, smiles on faces and that exhaustion of completion.  Here is a picture showing all the fun creativity that was going on at ST!








I also got to take my son and my nephew out bowling Saturday night, whew that was fun and exhausting.. children just make us young, let us be whomever we want to be and love us anyways... We played two games and I won the first one, and the boys beat my butt in the second one... I must be getting old, cause I was sore the next morning from BOWLING... geez...


I scheduled a new class at Territory, Layout Trends - Embroidery.  This class will focus on the Amy Tangerine Embroidery Kit that came out at CHA Winter!  This kit is fun, easy and addicting!  Once you start using it, you want to use it again and again!  We'll make 4-6 layouts and you'll get to take one of the fun kits home with you.  See sidebar for more information and call ST to sign up. April 6th, 2-5pm, $30 This is going to be a monthly series that I'll be teaching that will show current trends, teach you the basics and turn your scrapbooks upside down!


Can you believe that plans are underway for National SCRAPBOOK DAY?  I am honored to host again at Scrapbook Territory a fun filled day of crafting, eating, playing and giving away stuff!  NSD will be on May 4th, 12 hours of cropping, a great project, goodie bag, snacks and drinks and dinner!  This will be a day you don't want to miss!  Call the store at 510-559-9929 starting tomorrow to sign up 11-11pm, May 4th, $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages