About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Kit Club Mania!

In the past, I've been part of the Basic Grey Page of the Month Kit Club and the Teresa Collins Monthly Retailer Kit club.  2013 is no different!  I love the amount of products both give and I am a huge fan of Teresa Collins and her new releases!  I have already announced the BG Page of the Month Kit and I only have 3 spots left in this great club.  See sidebar for all the info and you can sign up HERE on Paypal to get in on this fantastic club.  You get a free past kit with your opening order, and you can shop my ETSY store and add anything from it to your monthly kit with no extra shipping charge, its a great deal!
 
I am also a part of the Teresa Collins Kit Club, which are fantastic mini album kits with lots of tags, pockets and fun embellishments.  I'm teaching the February Kit on March 24th in my home in Walnut Creek.  Details you can find on the sidebar as well.  You can always just purchase the kit without taking the class.  I have January and February ready to go!  The January Kit is darling and is travel themed.  Here is the picture of part of the finished album.
You can purchase this kit directly through Paypal.  Each Kit will be announced here and you can purchase just the kit or come join us for a class to make the kit with your crafty friends.  I always add lots of embellishments and fun things to the albums when we make them in class.  Class kits by themselves are $20 and the classes will be $30 at my home.  To sign up for the 24th Class in my home click HERE I would love to have you and there are only a few spots left for this fun class! 

I'm going to be taking part in a Scrap Garage Sale on March 23rd in Fremont at Suzy's Garage!  I'm pricing things to sell and you can see all the details on the Facebook Page for when and where this is taking place. Lots of ladies selling great items at fantastic prices!

I think thats it for today!  I am super excited to crop at Scrapbook Expo with 11 of my friends!  It should be a fun filled day of crafting and gabbing the day/night away!  Sunday I'm hosting at my house again some friends to crop, crafty weekend ahead, happy lady here!  I hope you all get some cropping in too this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages