About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Monday, February 25, 2013

New CHA Toys and Class Update!

Well, I was so excited to teach a class at my house on Sunday!  On Friday I went to pull out the box with all the chipboard mini albums in it.  We had just had a crazy rain day last week which unfortunately seeped under the garage door.  My chipboard albums were ruined!  Lesson learned - as soon as I receive a shipment and its going into the garage, put it in a plastic bin!  So, if you were unable to make the class Sunday, I'm teaching it again on March 10th!  Here is the link to sign up HERE I'd love to see you and I have a new shipment of books on its way to me! 


This past weekend, I was at the Scrap Again crop in Vacaville with wonderful friends.  I was able to play with the new Amy Tangerine Embroidery Kit and I'm hooked!  I loved the ease of it and the tools that came with it are perfect for all your embroidery.  At $8.99 this kit is so worth the price.  I am offering it at a discount on my ETSY site for $8.50 and I have both kits.  You can pick it up HERE.  Later today, I'll have all kinds of new things on the site as well.  Below, I used both the heart in a speech bubble and the cityscape scene!  If you want to wait to get the kits, I'm working on a layout class which you'll receive both Emboridery kits and we'll make a bunch of layouts with them!  Stay tuned!



 
 
Don't forget, I have 3 fun classes coming up in MARCH! 
1. 6x12 Canvas "Girly Grunge" at Scrapbook Territory this Saturday March 2nd, call the store to sign up at 510-559-9929.
2.  The rescheduled Vintage Pink Mini Album on Sunday March 10th at my house in Walnut Creek.  Link is HERE to sign up!
3.  March 24th My house in Walnut Creek. Teresa Colling Stationery Noted Album.  You'll be amazed at all the fun pockets and tags we make for this darling album filled to brim with beautiful things! Link is HERE to sign up
4.  April 6th - Save the date for the Layout Class with Embroidery.  Details will be up next week for this fun filled class!
 
I hope to see you sometime in March, its going to be a crafty fun filled time for everyone!
 
Daniela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages