About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California area. I work with wonderful companies to provide sales support and education.

Welcome to my Blog!

If your new to The Art Life and would like to learn more,
come visit the old blog to learn more about me and my history!
www.theartlife.typepad.com

Friday, March 23, 2012

Winner, Winner and Winner!


Hello Friends, today is the "Girl on Fire" Day! I am so excited for The Hunger Games, and to say its fantasic is an understatement! I am going again on Sunday, taking my mother with me, and to re-live every single moment! I picked two winners from the comments below and they are:

Jennifer Ashley DeGough - She won the Pendant!

Lauren - Won the fantastic Fiskars Punch!

Oh, also, just because I love her so much ANGELA DANIELS, my favorite Fiskateer is getting a Pendant too! Thanks Angela for having me be a part of this really fun blog hop/project!

Ladies, please email me at theartlife@yahoo.com to give me your mailing address' so I can get your items out to you asap! Thanks everyone so much for coming over and saying hello, I hope you can stay awhile and find some inspiration! Have a great weekend all!
Daniela

1 comment:

  1. Yayayayayay!! Thank you so much! Can't wait to wear my beautiful new pendant!!

    ReplyDelete