About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Class Samples and Cropping Fun!



Here are the really cute projects we'll be making at the "Introduction to Gelatos by Faber Castell" Class I'll be holding here at my home in Walnut Creek next weekend! If you are curious to see how these can work their way into your projects, come join me in an afternoon of learning fun techniques and seeing how many beautiful things you can make with them! You'll get to take home your own 4 pack of Metallic Gelatos and these four gorgeous projects! We'll use Prima, Claudine Helmuth, Faber Castell to name a few and your even taking home a Donna Downey Foam Stamp! Come join us for a fun day of crafting! Sign up HERE!

Also, yesterday I spent the day at Scrap Again crop in Vacaville, CA. This is an all day crop held from 10am to 10pm and let me tell you these ladies have it down! Its organized, fun and its in a great location right off the freeway! Please go check them out on their WEBSITE and FACEBOOK Page and come join us for a crop, I had a little booth yesterday and spent the day cropping as well! Really fun and the cost is so little for a full day of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniela-

    It was so great to have you join us at our event yesterday... we love your product and your creative scrappy-style that is so inspiring. It was so nice to meet your friends too! We look for to having you join us again... and again!

    Amy & Randi (Scrap Again ... because once is never enough)

    ReplyDelete

Pages