About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wow Embossing Powder "Playdate" Update!




I have been having so much fun with the WOW Embossing Powders and a few other products! I can't wait to share this class with you! We will be using all of the WOW Embossing Powders, Suzy West Stamps, Tim Holtz DISTRESS MARKERS, Tim Holtz Stamps, Wendy Vecchi Art Parts, Claudine Helmuth Stamps and so much more to create these beautiful Tags, Cards and Frame Pieces. There are only a few spots left for this workshop at my home next Sunday February 26th at 1pm, GO HERE to sign up! You'll have so much fun creating these lovely pieces and learn great techniques!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages