About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, February 16, 2012

LETS CELEBRATE OUR WONDERFUL CRAFT!

Announcing National Scrapbook Day Crop! Saturday May 5th! I'll be hosting the Scrapbook Territory National Scrapbook Day! I'm going to spoil you again! I'll provide the goodie bags, make and takes, snacks, drinks, prizes and dinner! You bring a few projects to work on and we'll have so much fun! Time will be from 10am to 11pm and I'm so excited to spend the day celebrating this wonderful craft that brings us all together! I'm not sure what we'll make yet, but be assured it will be cute, and hopefully you'll love it! Space is limited so call the store today to sign up with friends 510-559-9929, $50.

1 comment:

  1. Could you tell me where you got your little trunks for your Junk in my trunk class? i would love to make one. You could email me at steinrn@yahoo.com. Thank you so much. I so wish I lived out by you- I would surely attend.

    ReplyDelete

Pages