About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Evening Post


What a crazy weekend we have had. My poor little Tony broke his LEG! He was just riding his bike outside and made the turn too fast and the bike fell right on top of his leg. I have never been so scared than when you are driving your child to the emergency room and waiting to be seen and getting medicine for your child, that motherly instinct comes in and your ready to do whatever it takes to make your child better. It is the hardest part of being a parent is to witness your child hurt or in pain. We spent many hours at the hospital, then we were up all night due to pain and swelling. I am so lucky I have a husband that is strong, clear headed, and keeps his cool, and soothes at the same time. While I am a wreck, pacing the floor not knowing if I can handle it, he just swoops in and takes over. He is fantastic and I love and appreciate him so much for this.


I was lucky enough Friday night to have Lora come over and we played with glue and paper! I finished the 2 2-page layouts with the brand new BASIC GREY for my class on March 18th at Scrapbook Territory and here are the pictures! I love these papers and embellishments! I can't wait to share them with you, I hope you can come to the class. If your not local, I will have these kits available with full color instructions, and I'll post a link to them when they are up on the website. For now, I am off to do some more posting and work, Aaron is on first watch tonight with Tony, I hope he sleeps tonight, he needs it poor baby and so do we!


1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. When my daughter broke her arm, I could see the pain in her eyes. It was such a relief when we got to the hospital and they gave her a shot of morphine. Hope your son feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Pages