About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and that you cherish those you love and spread a little cheer to someone new today! My son Tony is 6 1/2 and he is a little "rico suave" guy at school. He has about 4 "girlfriends" and in addition to the regular Valentines he picked out little stuffed gorilla's, doggies and boxes of chocolates to give to the girls. He is so excited to give them out.. wow he is starting young! I guess its ok now that he is so young to do this, but when do I tell him that he can't have 4 girlfriends?

Today I am also posting some projects I have been working on! First I am so excited to start sharing WOW Embossing Powders! I am teaching a "Playdate with WOW" on February 26th and this is one of the projects we'll be making. I am hoping to make a new mini project to show you each day that we'll make in the class. Sign up HERE on my website! These are using the Suzy West Stamps and various colors of the embossing powders. The colors are STUNNING and when they are done, you really do go WOW! :)


Secondly I am posting a project I made with the Grant Studios "Fashionista" line. I had the priviledge of speaking with the owners and they gave me some paper to play with since I was gushing so much about it! I LOVE the colors, and it was really fun to put this project together!



I am starting to get confirmation of shipping dates for some more product I ordered, so look for a "Introduction to Mixed Media with Faber Castell" class announcing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages