About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Announcement Day


I wanted to let everyone know that I am starting to plan my first few months of classes and dates! I made a list of all the wonderful manufacturers I will be using for my monthly project kit club and also classes at stores and workshops at my home. So here is my list of products I ordered:
Prima
Cosmo Cricket
Pink Paislee
SHE ART
7 Gypsies
Jenni Bowlin
Tim Holtz
Teresa Collins
Basic Grey
Fabre Castell
Ruby Rockit
Kaiser Craft
Heidi Swapp
Basically Bare
Stampers Anonymous/Wendi Vecchi
Blossom Bucket
Grant Studios
Wow Embossing Powders
Hambly

Plus more I am sure, but this is the start! Also, I am going to be making a date every month to hold workshops in my home. I am planning on the last SUNDAY of EACH month! I won't know exactly what they are yet based on shipping schedules, but so far I am putting February 26, March 25, and April 29th. So, if you'd like to pencil these dates in, I'll announce the projects as soon as I can and you can see if you'd like to join us! I am going to be teaching mixed media, mini albums, home decor and so much more, I can't wait to share with you all the fun things we'll be making soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages