About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California area. I work with wonderful companies to provide sales support and education.

Welcome to my Blog!

If your new to The Art Life and would like to learn more,
come visit the old blog to learn more about me and my history!
www.theartlife.typepad.com

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Announcement Day


I wanted to let everyone know that I am starting to plan my first few months of classes and dates! I made a list of all the wonderful manufacturers I will be using for my monthly project kit club and also classes at stores and workshops at my home. So here is my list of products I ordered:
Prima
Cosmo Cricket
Pink Paislee
SHE ART
7 Gypsies
Jenni Bowlin
Tim Holtz
Teresa Collins
Basic Grey
Fabre Castell
Ruby Rockit
Kaiser Craft
Heidi Swapp
Basically Bare
Stampers Anonymous/Wendi Vecchi
Blossom Bucket
Grant Studios
Wow Embossing Powders
Hambly

Plus more I am sure, but this is the start! Also, I am going to be making a date every month to hold workshops in my home. I am planning on the last SUNDAY of EACH month! I won't know exactly what they are yet based on shipping schedules, but so far I am putting February 26, March 25, and April 29th. So, if you'd like to pencil these dates in, I'll announce the projects as soon as I can and you can see if you'd like to join us! I am going to be teaching mixed media, mini albums, home decor and so much more, I can't wait to share with you all the fun things we'll be making soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment