About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December 1st!


I hope you all are ready to enjoy this Holiday Season! I sure am! I am really excited for my December Daily! As I got ready this morning, and then drove to work, I really took notice of the little things that I love about this time of year, my life, my family and what I'd like to document. I took the above picture of the tree right outside the front of our house. You can't even see our lawn right now, because its full of the beautiful leaves that have fallen off. I think I love that aspect of where I live so much. The trees are BEAUTIFUL, and in the fall they become these vibrant yellows, reds, oranges, and just glow in the morning. I'm not sure if this is the picture I'll use, since my day has just started, but I hope you also start to think of the things you'd like to document this December. I didn't get a picture, but this morning, Tony was wrapped up in his favorite blanket on the floor on top of the heater.. super cute, and great memory as this is his daily thing. I hope to get that one in this month too! Remember, it doesn't need to be about all the crazy things we go through in December, but how we FEEL and what kind of memories we remember, we make, and the traditions that make us who we are inside. I'll probably just get my pictures today, and do the page the next day, so tomorrow you'll see my December 1st pages. Please do share, post a link to whatever your doing to document your December, and if your still looking for a kit to do this, you can find it on my website HERE. You can always take your pictures, make your notes and put it all together at a later time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages