About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Sunday, November 13, 2011

December Daily Kit is UP!




Are you ready to "December Daily" with me? This will be a 25 day long "class". If your not familiar with a December Daily, its where you make a mini album and each day of December, you take a photo of anything that has meaning to you thhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifat day, and journal about it. It will be a fantastic keepsake for you and your family. You can do anything you want with this! I can't wait to get started!
To make it easier on you, I have assembled all the fun things you'll nehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifed to make your December Daily. Then each day in December, I'm going to post my page with my picture and journaling. You can follow along with me or wait and do them a week at a time, its up to you. Its best to do it as you go throughout the month, so you can journal exactly what you are feeling at that moment.
I'm super excited to start this journey, and I hope you'll join me! Here is a link to the kit on my website, and we'll get started on December 2nd, with our day of December 1st ready to go! DECEMBER DAILY KIT
As an extra bonus - If you order the December Daily Kit, you can purchase the Tim Holtz Winter Inks at only $15, just add them to your order and I"ll take off the extra charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages