About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December Daily Days 1-4!

Hello Friends! I have had a very busy 5 days of December! I finally got the chance to sit down and do my first 4 pages, and they were so much fun! I have been really taken notice of all the little things that make my life wonderful and the things that I might not document and making note of it. So, here is Day One of DD:

My December 1st was FANTASTIC! I had texted with Bianca about Finals, and she texted that she had passed English, and I also got to see Tony get a new belt in Kung Fu! Priceless!

Day Two:
Every morning, Tony comes downstairs and lays across the heater in the floor with is favorite blankie, usually the dogs come around and they play, so I wanted to get this memory in my book, one of the little things in my life that make me smile!

Day Three:
I had a few things to choose from, and picked this moment in time, where I realized that our lawn was the PERFECT playground for Tony. We spent about 1/2 an hour playing in the leaves, it was so much fun!

Day Four:
I had to document my entire day here because it was fantastic! First I run out the door to get a few more supplies for my class, and find Tony in the recycling bin with daddy picking up said leaves in prior post, "Click" perfect capture of the moment, then I had a class at my house which was so much fun, 5 wonderful friends over to craft, eat, shop and chat the day away, I love those days. Then we went to get our tree! It is so much fun to do with Tony, as he of course wants the BIGGEST tree to be found. Its big alrighty! Beautiful and full, I love it!
I hope you are following along and if you do have my kit, show me what you've created! I really have made mine as simple as I can, trying to focus on the "WHY". Big hugs to you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages