About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Friday!



Hello Friends,
I have had the most hectic week! We are planning our week long getaway and when your going two different places, its harder to pack! Also, I needed to go clothes shopping for the new job I start on Monday the 11th! YIKES! But alas, here it is Friday and Sunday morning we leave. I had a great afternoon with Tony, seeing HOP! A great family movie, darling! LOVED IT!
Came home and had a fantastic email! I am being PUBLISHED! I have always wanted to send in projects, pics and things to various magazines and such, but I just never take time to follow what they are looking for and timing and I don't want to MAKE projects especially for a call. One late night I was surfing the internet, saw something that I had a few things in mind for, sent in pics and WOWSERS I got the email that I'll be in the Bead Trends Idea Book for September 2011! What me??? How'd that happen? lol! I have to send it off right away, so I am now having to get that ready too! When life gets hectic.. it turns into a whirlwind!
So, when I get back, the following Saturday I am teaching the Basic Grey Layout Class, and I tell you folks, the amount of product you get will be A.Mazing!

I also just added a My Little Shoebox Class to the schedule on Saturday April 30th. Its another one of the mini wooden drawers made with the "Oasis" line of papers from MLS. Its super cute and I had so much fun making it! So, come join me in making this darling chest that is Asian themed!

One final thing, if your not subscribed to my newsletter, sign up today, cause I have an email going out on Sunday after I leave for the week, with a special on my website! Come take advantage while I am out of town! I can't believe I won't be crafting for an entire week! I don't know if I've ever done that before. Maybe my family will find me cutting out pieces of the local phone books and pasting them together for a collage sheet.. babbling.. "have to craft, have to craft".. lol!
Till I am back on the 10th, cheers, and have a great week friends!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy, deep breaths and have a relaxing and fun week wtih your family. Will see you soon. Just signed up for NSD too.

    ReplyDelete

Pages