About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy National Scrapbook Month!

First, I wanted to let everyone know that I sent out this months newsletter and you can see it HERE. I know I have been bad at blogging, but trying to keep up! I have such a busy May, and I hope I get to see alot of you this month, starting with my NSD event at Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley! Its already sold out and we have so many manufacturers lined up to help us celebrate incluing Teresa Collins Designs, The Art Life (of course), Cosmo Cricket, C&T Publishing and more! I have THE biggest goodie bags, fantastic make and takes and I'm making homemade deserts for everyone! If you aren't signed up, you can come on over to the store to say HI! We'd love to see you!
I have posted the April Monthly Kit which features the Jumbo Maya Road BottleCaps. You can see the full project HERE.

Also, If your not part of The Art Life Monthly Project Kit program, May will be the month to join! You can find the details HERE and if you'd like to be on the premier email list to get one, email me at theartlife@yahoo.com. This month will be a Tim Holtz Inspired Canvas! WEEHOO! It will feature grungeboard Dress Forms, Bird Cages, Metal and more!

I have been putting a lot of new items in The Art Life Shop, including Echo Park 6x6 pads (yippee!), and I'll be adding a monthly layout program soon as well.
This is a pic of a Kaisercraft Wooden Chest using My Little ShoeBox papers that will be available as a kit. I'll be taking this to NSD so if you'd like me to hold one, email me, as they might sell out this weekend.

I hope you take this month to celebrate with your friends and those that share this wonderful craft we all share. Its so important to spend time with friends, get your hands dirty and make something beautiful! I'll post pics of this weekends event next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages