About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lots of Fun Things!

I have been creating like CRAZY lately! I created this super cute Treasure Chest, with the new Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe, and it was one of those projects that you look at when your done and think "did I make this?". I really loved how it turned out and I get to teach this at Scrapbook Island! I have been talking with Laurie there for so long about starting to teach there, and this just came together when I was there seeing Marion Smith. Details are coming, but it will be on April 23rd, I am so excited!

I also just received some of the new Donna Salazar Papers, and couldn't wait to get started, and it just flowed out of me! Her style is so fun, "junky" and "cluttered" kinda like me.. that I just went to town and this is what I came out with after a few hours. I really like it and hope to have it as a class down at Our Paper Place coming soon! They have been asking me to make them an "Altered Art" project class because that is what they needed, I think this one will work don't you?

I also finished a special project for My Little Shoebox, which I am working with Helen to get auctioned off to raise money for the disaster for Japan, so keep on the lookout for a Scrapbook Auction online Event to raise funds to send to help out our friends in need!

Good night for now friends!

1 comment:

  1. wow! this is great! the class looks like it will be a lot of fun. i just found you through the crate paper blog and i'm in the bay area, too! so i hope to make it to your class at scrapbook island! :)

    nicole

    ReplyDelete

Pages